Re: PADG Info

Dear Bekir Kemal Ataman:

Your message came at an extraordinarily busy time for me in the ALCTS
office, and simply has been less of a priorty for me than
administering the educational programs of the division for a wide
variety of members.

I will now set aside the other priorities to respond to you.

-- Karen Muller
   Executive Director, LAMA/ALCTS
   50 E. Huron Street
   Chicago, IL 60611 USA
   800-545-2433 x5031
   312-280-5031 (direct line)
   fax: 312-280-5033
   e-mail: kmuller@xxxxxxx
http://www.ala.org/alcts
http://www.ala.org/lama

>>> "Bekir Kemal Ataman" <bka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/19 10:38 AM >>>
Hello,

Could the list owner/administrator, please, respond to me off the
list? I
need to ask a few questions about the list that cannot be answered
from
other sources and both of the administrators seem to have changed
their
address since I cannot get any response from neither
<beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
nor
from <kmuller@xxxxxxx >

Thank you.