binding query

Good day!
I received the following inquiry and can't think of anyone doing their own "commercial binding" (if I understand her question) on site.  Anyone out there doing their own case binding and would you be willing to contact Ms. Graham to offer some advice?

Cordially,
Barb Sagraves
Preservation Services Librarian
Dartmouth College Library

--- Forwarded Message from pgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx ---

>From: pgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:11:17 +0300
>To: barbara.sagraves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: binding query

Dear Ms. Sagraves and Mr. Bradley,

Your library's Internet offerings have been very helpful to our fledgling
preservation program.

We are now planning for the creation of an in-house binding facility to
handle production of about 3,200 new binds and 450 rebinds  per year.
Would you know of other academic libraries having their own binderies, or
is this an uncommon arrangement?  I would be grateful for any referrals or
recommendations you might offer.

With thanks and best wishes,

Sincerely,

Phyllis Graham