More about microfilm processing and printing systems

     I received a very quick and a somewhat overwhelming response to my
     offer yesterday. 16 requests for copies, so far. (Which is why I may
     have inadvertently sent one or two of my replies to the list--my
     apologies.) This indicates to me that this is something that a number
     of people are interested in--which, in turn, makes me think that
     perhaps it is time to try to develop a system that could be generally
     useful to a number of people.

     Is there an interest in trying to do this?

     bob