RE: Microfilm processing and printing program

Would you please send a copy of the file? Thank you.
Laurel S. Wolfson
Senior Associate Librarian for Administrative Systems
Klau Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
3101 Clifton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH  45220-2488    USA
email: lwolfson@xxxxxxxxxx