Need help with saving Hulett Ore Unloaders

Dear fellow preservationists:

    The Hulett Ore Unloaders in
Cleveland, Ohio are in danger of demolition. Built in 1912 and having served our
nation until 1992, they are listed on the National Register of Historic Places,
they are a Cleveland Landmark, and in 1998 they were designated a Historic
Mechanical Engineering Landmark by ASME International (American Society of
Mechanical Engineers).

    Please visit the NPR
(National Public Radio) site for a current story on the Huletts and our
preservation sites below to learn more on why and how you can help.

NPR piece on Cleveland's
Huletts.

<A
href="http://www.npr.org/programs/atc/archives/1999/";>http://www.npr.org/programs/atc/archives/1999/  ;
then go to February, and then 24th and you will find it under "Saving the
Huletts"

Committee to Save Cleveland's Huletts

<A
href="http://community.cleveland.com/cc/savehuletts";>http://community.cleveland.com/cc/savehulettsFriends
of the Hulett Ore Unloaders and Steamship William G. Mather<A
href="http://members.stratos.net/workace";>http://members.stratos.net/workace

Respectfully,

Ray Saikus   <A
href="mailto:save_huletts@xxxxxxxxxxx";>save_huletts@xxxxxxxxxxx