Room change: PARS Discussion Group

ROOM CHANGE: PARS DISCUSSION GROUP

I've been told by the folks at ALA that the PARS discussion group will meet
in MAR 309 and not in MAR 410 as listed in the schedule.

PARS Discussion Group
Sunday January 31st, 4:00-6:00 pm
Marriot room 309

Our topic will be Copyright:  Understanding the issues.  Current copyright
legislation can be a minefield of restrictions on our ability to preserve
and exchange information in digital form.  Quiz your knowledge of copyright
with your colleagues as we develop together a basic understanding of how
copyright law effects the distribution of published and archival material
in electronic formats.

See you Sunday.

David

David E. Walls
Preservation Librarian
Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University
PO Box 208240 (130 Wall Street)
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
203.432.1715  (Fax) 203.432.7231