Philadelphia, PA
Philidelphia Convention Center 204B
9:00 - 11:00 am
Sunday, January 31, 1999

The discussion will be a continuation from the 1998 annual meeting: How do
we see technology effecting our programs and the way we deliver
information.  Prior to the discussion, each person will have an opportunity
to give an update on their program and make announcements.  Nominations
will be taken for the next chair and vice-chair.

Sharla Richards
Field Services Officer
AMIGOS Preservation Service
14400 Midway Road