OPAC Binding Module Questions

Good afternoon,

As I finish pulling together the agenda for the upcoming Binding Automation
Discussion Group meeting in Philly, I realize that I could use some help
from the members at large of PADG.  I am having a vendor representative
(Cindy Miller from Endeavor Information Systems) in to talk with us about
what functions/characteristics that we would like to see included in a
binding module that integrates closely with a larger Library Management
System.  I seem to recall that this topic has come up for discussion before.
However, I can't remember where/when/why and who wrote it up.

 If there is anyone out there who remembers what was said, decided upon and
(hopefully) written up and can clue me in, I would be most appreciative.

Cathy

Cathleen L.  Mook
Head, Binding Unit
Box 117007