Re: PADG digest 40

I sent the PARS schedule as an attachment but ALSO in the text of the email
message so all could read it
If anyone couldn't get it who wants it send me a personal letter (not to
the list and I will send it to you)

At 10:04 AM 1/7/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I don't know how to read a message that is written
>"BwAAAAAA2gEAABoCAABoAgAAcwIAAJ..." etc.  There must be others like me.
>Why not put in a friendly word to Mac users like me about how to translate
>it?  It could just be a stock phrase that you stick on at the beginning of
>a transmission and send to everyone.
>
>The last set of four PADG messages (from which I quote above) were also
>sent as attachments, but they didn't show up in my attachments folder.
>Also, I have received attachments that were illegible, so even they may
>need that stock phrase too.
>

>Ellen McCrady, Editor
>Abbey Publications
>7105 Geneva Dr.
>Austin, TX 78723
>512/929-3992
>Fax:  512/929-3995
>e-mail: abbeypub@xxxxxxxxx

Barbara Berger				phone: 607-255-5291
Preservation Reformatting Librarian	fax:	607-254-7493
Cornell University Library			email:	beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx
B32 Olin Library
Ithaca, NY 14853