Re: your favorite training videos

Could you post the completed list, please, when you gather it?
We use and like the video, "Handling Books in General Collections" by LC,
c1984. But we are always on the lookout for others. Thanks.

Nancy R. Robertson		   Rare Book Librarian
Collection Management Services     nrrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Library of Michigan	   	   tel.: 517-373-9464
P.O. Box 30007			   fax.: 517-373-3615
717 W. Allegan St.
Lansing, MI 48909