a change of scenery

To my friends and colleagues in PADG:

As many of you know, I will soon be leaving Northwestern to head the
Library at the Connecticut Historical Society.  My new address, phone and
fax numbers, and email address appear below.  Preservation is among the
Library's high priorities, so I expect to remain very active in the field.
I look forward to continuing to work with you all in the future!

Please give me a call or stop by for a visit if you're ever in the Hartford
area.

Richard

Richard Frieder

**as of September 23, 1998:**