ALCTS Committee Reports needed

First, I apologize for using such a public means of making this request ...
however, it *is* the easiest way to reach so many of you.

The following is a list of PARS committees and discussion groups from
whom we in the ALCTS Office have not yet received a report of the
meetings that took place at the 1998 Annual Conference in Washington,
D.C.  These are needed.

I have listed the discussion groups first because we *really* need these,
now ... as in ASAP!  We need to have the report, but we also need to
have the name of the person who will be discussion group chair for the
coming year.  We are not only pulling together information for the ALA
Handbook of Organization, but we are also preparing the list of people
who should receive the conference mailings. So, send in your report.

Discussion Groups
_____________________
CMDS/PARS Discussion Group
Cooperative Preservation Programs  Discussion Group
PARS  Discussion Group
 Preservation Administration  Discussion Group
Preservation Education and Outreach  Discussion Group
 Reformating  Discussion Group

Committees
_______________
Books and Paper: Methods, Materials, Standards
 Education
 Intellectual Access
 Photographic and Recording Media: Methods, Materials,
  Standards
 Reformatting: Analog and Digital

Note: We don't yet have the ALCTS version of the report form available
on the web, but it is possible to simply do the report memo style.  Give the
name of the group or committee and your report; for discussion groups,
tell us how many were in attendance and who the chair is for next year;
for committees, please list committee members present and any
recommendations for action by PARS Exec (in which case you may wish
to forward to Barbara Berger and/or Mark Roosa).

Thanks for your help!

-- Karen Muller
   Executive Director, LAMA/ALCTS
   50 E. Huron Street