Re: PARS Nominating committee

Julian.  Here is what I have from my PARS Nominating notes.  I didn't get
the sense that any of the NO's would be a YES even if you wait a year and
call again.

For Vice Chair/Chair I called the folks below in the following order:

        Robin Dale  (NO)
        Lee Dirks  (YES)
        Carol Ungar  (NO)
        Jennifer Banks  (NO)
        Susan Blaine  (NO)
        Julie Page  (NO)
        Jill Rawnsley  (YES)

For Member-at-Large:

        Debra McKern  (YES)
        Regina Sinclair  (NO)
        Julie Arnott  (YES)
        Charlotte Brown (out of town, never called)
        Brian Baird  (never called)

For Secretary:

        Joan Gatewood  (YES)
        Andres Hart  (YES)