padg

This is a very sensible suggestion put forth by Deb McKern especially since
the voting so far is fairly evenly divided!!!

>Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:18:49 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Debra McKern <dmck@xxxxxxx>
>To: Barbara Berger <beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: padg
>
>Barbara,
>My vote is for Friday afternoon.  I have an alternate
>suggestion, though:
>Have a compressed schedule (PADG on Sat) for all Midwinter
>meetings since the focus at Midwinter is on committee meetings,
>fewer people attend, and weather is usually more of an issue, so
>the shorter length is better.  Have it on Fri for Annual which
>still leaves you with a conflict for preconferences, but then you
>just get notes from somebody for PADG.  If PADG is on Sat,
>there's very little time left to schedule task force meetings or
>get to programs.
>Deb
>

>Debra McKern                                    Phone: 202/707-9385
>Chief, Binding & Collections Care Division	Fax: 202/707-3434
>Library of Congress LM G20
>Washington DC  20540-4520

Barbara Berger				phone: 607-255-5291
Preservation Reformatting Librarian	fax:	607-254-7493
Cornell University Library			email:	beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx
B32 Olin Library
Ithaca, NY 14853