RE: Meeting Time

I'm replying to the list in hopes of influencing votes. At least for the
next conference, I'm hoping that PADG will be held on Saturday so that
we can have an open house/tours of Preservation Resources' facility on
Friday. For those who have never visited or those who have yet to see
our scanning studio, we hope to make the tour of our unique facility an
educational experience. We are about 65 miles north of Philly and if we
get enough positive response (no conflicts) we'll have round-trip
transportation available.

Meg

Meg Bellinger
President