Roommate for ALA

        I am looking for a roommate for ALA since all the conference hotels
that charge less than $100 a night are sold out.  I'm planning on spending
four nights there (Friday June 26 through Monday June 29) and will leave
for home Tuesday morning.  If anyone else (of the female persuasion) is in
a similar situation and wants a roommate, please call me at 512-929-3992.

Ellen McCrady, Editor
Abbey Publications
7105 Geneva Dr.
Austin, TX 78723