Re: Board Shears

Our unit purchased a 50" refurbished Jacques board shear from American Graphic
Arts Inc. in 1995, for $4,500.00.  The person doing the buying didn't really
consult first with the folks who would be using the board shear, and as a resultthe board shear is not used much (it is a very large, heavy shear). We are try-
ing to work out some kind of trade-in with AGA for a smaller shear;  if you are
interested, maybe some kind of "swap" can be worked out (although I am still
learning the rules of the State, and they may not go for that, either).
	The address of AGA is

	American Graphic Arts, Inc.
	150 Broadway
	Elizabeth, New Jersy 07206
	(908) 351.6906
	(908) 351.7156 fax

Kevin Jacobson is the General Manager;  John F. Jacobson, Jr. is the VP. They
have a newsletter of new & used equpment they send out fairly often - I'm sure
they'll be happy to sen you one.  Good luck.

Nancy E. Stanfill, Preservation Librarian
State University of New York at Albany
1400 Washington Avenue -- UL137
Albany, New York  12222
(518) 442.3543