Re: ?????

I understand that the problems of multiple messages and other difficulties
are associated with the list being transferred to ALA.  I belong to many
lists and have never received multiple messages or been subjected to other
glitch problems, so I do not believe that list problems are invetible.

At 04:22 PM 6/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Did you suscribe to padg@xxxxxxx?  This is what happens when you suscribe
to a
>distlist.
>

>> I am a little puzzled why I am suddenly being flooded with messages.

John F. Dean
Director and Conservation Librarian
Department of Preservation and Conservation
214 Olin Library
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
Telephone: (607)255-9687