IPN newsletter subscription

International Preservation News (IPN), the  newsletter published twice a year
by the IFLA PAC Focal Point in Paris, Marie Therese Varlamoff, Editor, is
distributed (gratis) by the IFLA PAC Progamme for USA and Canada at the
Preservation Directorate, Library of Congress.

We are updating the mailing list.  Post cards have been sent and only the ones
we get back will remain in the list.

Is there any one who would like to receive IPN?  Please send Name of
Institution, Name of person, complete address to me.  Thanks a lot,

Amparo R. de Torres
Special Projects Officer
Preservation Directorate, LM G 38
Library of Congress