Re: subscribing others

Dear Barbara

I subscribed myself to the list last week. The project I am research
assistant for has an advisory panel who would like me to subscribe them. Am
I able to do this? If so I can send you a list of their email addresses.
Please confirm. Thankyou.

Naomi.

At 03:55 PM 6/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Just a reminder that the new address for the PADG discussion list is
>padg@xxxxxxx
>All of the subscribers have been moved to  ALA server and to post to the
>list please use this new address
>The old one has been deleted
>Thanks  Barbara

>Barbara Berger					(607)255-5291 (phone)
>Preservation Reformatting Librarian		(607)254-7493 (fax)
>Cornell University Library		                         beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx (email)
>B32 Olin Library
>Ithaca, NY 14853

Naomi Dungworth
Research Assistant
Department of Information and Library Studies
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Leics LE11 3TU
England