fumigation chamber

Dear Fellow PA's,

USC is in the planning stage for a new storage facility, and I hope to
include a chamber in the facility that will eradicate bugs from the
collections prior to moving the collections into the storage areas. Apart
from what I can find on COOL, does anyone have current information on
whatever is currently state-of-the-art? I'm hoping to find some sort of
vaccum chamber, rather than a chemical eradicator.

Thanks for your help, Don
Don Thompson
213-743-2769
dthomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx