Job advert for Australian War Memorial

Job advert:

Australian War Memorial
Objects conservator
$45,950 - $52,784

We need a skilled person to provide professional conservation services
with a particular focus on metals, modern materials and complex
technological objects. You will; perform assigned conservation projects,
participate in research to develop and apply new analytical and
conservation procedures; and manage the day to day conservation
activities in the Memorial?s Objects Laboratory located at our Mitchell
annex.
Notes:  This job is available from 1 June 2002 until 28 February 2004.
Tertiary qualifications, preferably  in the field of conservation, are
mandatory.
Contact Officer is Alison Wain on (02) 6243 4437.
Applications should address job documentation available from (02) 6243
4304 (24 hours) or our Home Page noted below.  Please quote job name.
Applications close 3 May 2002
http://www.awm.gov.au/employment/