chemical structure of Enamel or Dentin

Hello,

I hope you can help me. I am searching for a graphical image of the
chemical structure of enamel or dentin. The texts I have read say that
enamel is basically "96% (by weight) crystalline calcium phosphate, with a
structure similar to hydroxyapatite" (Ca5(PO4)3OH). I was wondering if
there was a chemical structure drawn with this formula? Do you have any
references I could peruse? I am in need of something general.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Cathy Cleland