Ozcons expansion

After finding that people were not opposed to the idea of the Ozcons
mailing list expanding to also have a general Australian conservation
news function, I sent a proposal to the AICCM National Council that
Ozcons be expanded to fulfil this gap. Council was happy that this
happen and the consequence is the advert that has appeared in this
month's AICCM Newsletter.

Within the next couple of days I will be altering the Web page blurb to
reflect this change (I should have done it before but well - you
know)and I hope it will help to increase both Ozcons membership and its
range and number of postings. If it does I think it will benefit all of
us and the change of course in no way limits Ozcons' function as a forum
for exchanging research ideas.

Alison