Re: Where are we going?

Marcelle Scott sent this to my personal email, but I'll take the liberty of adding it to the general discussion:

"I have been following the matter you raised about ozcons. Would hate to
see it fold, I think that like Janet says everyone is flat out. As with the
AICCM Bulletin and Newsletter it's hard to get material. Don't see any harm
in broadening the audience/user. Agree that an Australian specific list
would be very useful. I know we would want to discuss stuff about showcases
etc especially as so many of us are in gallery development mode at the
moment."

Alison