RE: NATIONAL CONSERVATION STRATEGY

Thanks Alison
IE we are in the same place as we were  at the Rotto conference!
I must admit I dislike the consultancy system. I mean look at how useful the CDR
OM for small museums has been in the country histerical societies.
But we need to make sure our diverse opinions are voiced and heard.
I'll contact Colin Thomas and see what the deal is with tendering. Problem is I
feel anyone who tenders successfully will be a professional consultant and not a
practitioner. Maybe we can get some free CD's.
They do make good coffee mats.
/dlh.