Heritage Working Group Research Strategy

Just to let everyone know - I sent the questions from Richard and Janet
about the Research Strategy back to Margaret Anderson, plus a couple of
my own questions. She said that it would be easier if she sent them on
to Ian Cook as he would be best placed to answer them. So I have been
waiting for a reply from Ian, but I think he has been away for a while.
Anyway - David Hallam is now following it up so hopefully we'll get some
information soon.

Alison