Bibliographic Software

Janet Hughes wrote:

> I use Procite for my Macintosh for my Antarctic research.  I find Procite
> very good, except that it is not possible to do a standard Harvard format
> citation for lists of references at the end of a research paper.

 From the info on the web it seems most software has a better ability to
import than to
export. None are backward compatable.
Procite certainly is liked by the library people. The windows version is
a bit clunky but
will work in word97 documents.
We at present seen to be tilting towards endnote.
Maybe we should see if we can trade in bibliographies and exchange some
data?
/dlh.