Message archives now available

Hi all,

Message archives are now up, running and accessable by web browser.

You can find HTMLised copies of the messages, indexed by subject and
roughly in date order, at
http://users.orac.net.au/~doug/ozcons/ozcons-thread.html

You can find monthly compressed archives of messages at
http://users.orac.net.au/~doug/ozcons/ozcons-archive.html

The HTMLised messages will be updated roughly daily (at about 0:10am in
the morning). The monthly archives will be updated on the 1st of each
month. I haven't quite perfectly automated the message extration yet, so

please inform me of any glitches.

I'm afraid that I have to strip attachments out, as they do wierd and
wonderful things to anything that doesn't see them coming. I'm also
afraid that we can't supply an FTP site for those of you without web
browsers.

Please enjoy the creepy feeling of your words being recorded for
posterity.

Doug Palmer