Heritage Working Group paper

Well, we have a achieved a small quorum (is that a contradiction in
terms?) so to start the ball rolling I will ask a question which has
been at the back of my mind. At the Scisig meeting  at Rottnest last
year a paper was dicussed that I think was produced by the Heritage
Working Group - something about the future of conservation training and
research? Anyway, people were ambivalent about its content and it was
suggested that a reply be sent setting out the objections raised by the
Scisig group. Does anyone know if such a reply was sent and if so what
it said?

Alison Wain
alison@orac.net.au