[Table of Contents] [Search]

[frameconnews] tips and tricks for framers

Hi, i m from Split Croatia and i am a framer. Here the framing
business is absolutly not developed and we are still at the bases
(except for the equipment that i order from england)and i m gathering
informations concerning different framing techniques so i can propose
them to my clients.
I found two gode sites for the beginners :
http://www.rinaldin-news.com/
and
http://www.picture-framer.com/index.htm
Do u have any other usefull site for more experienced framers?
Is there any good book. I bought the first volume of Vivian C.
Kistler "Picture Framing" but there too i can find only bases.
Thank u in advance.

Laurent Milan Sessa
Art Studio ST-OKVIR
Kralja Zvonimira 103