[Table of Contents] [Search]

[frameconnews] I am Retiring/Equipment for Sale

Hi all-
Well, after 28 years in the restoration/framing business I am retiring to
Costa Rica!  I do have a few items I would like to offer:

4' x 6' Heat-Vac table for painting relining.  220Volt.  Originally
manufactured by Museum Services.  Sandbags, Hoses, and Membrane Included.
Works wonderfully and is great shape!  $6,000 OBO.

Manual Picture Frame Chopper W/ 2 Extra Sets of Blades $1500 OBO.

24" x 30" Heat Press for mounting photos and pressing documents.  220 Volt
(this size is no longer manufactured) $750 OBO.

If you are interested, Please contact my son, Troy, at 888-786-4432 or
408-298-9910.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Regards,
John Stewart