From: TuzaHu973@aol.com [mailto:TuzaHu973@aol.com]
Sent: 12 July 1999 13:51
To: frameconnews@egroups.com
Subject: [frameconnews] Deacidification

I have been using Wei To for some time.  The manufacturer claims
that it will
neutralize the acids in some papers for an undetermined amount
of time.

It is easy to apply, spray from a can like you are dusting
furniture.

Now, does it work?  Who knows?  Am I buying a product that
really works?

Are there other products that spray on and neutralize acids?

I use it on vintage newpapers..mostly from the 1860's on when
wood pulp
became the primary source for newsprint.  Before that, rag  was
used.  I have
newspapers dating back to the 1650's that are bright and clean.

Phoenix, Az.

--------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/frameconnews

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/frameconnews