Subject: Aerosol generators

Aerosol generators

From: Emma Nichols <en294<-at->
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2015
We are looking to replace our AGS2000 Aerosol Generator and are keen
to hear from anyone who owns and/or has experience with either the
newer version of the AGS2000 Aerosol Generator or the Recolo 1000
Aerosol Generator.  The links to both are below

    AGS2000 Aerosol Generator available from either ZFB or Lascaux
    <URL:http://www.zfb.com/files/z_ags-flyer_engl.pdf>

    Recolo 1000 Aerosol Generator available from either Talas or GMW
    <URL:http://apps.bnt.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=96365>

We would be very grateful for any feedback both negative and
positive.

Please contact Emma Nichols <en294<-at->cam<.>ac<.>uk>

Emma Nichols
Conservation Department
Cambridge University Library
West Road