Subject: Condition reporting app

Condition reporting app

From: Annika Erikson <annika<-at->
Date: Monday, December 14, 2015
Marta Palmeira <2021<-at->2021<.>pt> writes

> ... we are
>looking for an Android app to do digital condition reports. ...

I have designed an app and web portal for condition reporting, with
the help of conservators and registrars internationally.  This has
been a 5 year project, and we would welcome feedback from any of
you.  There is a free trial you can access via our 'get started
page' here:

    <URL:http://articheck.co.uk/get-started/>

Currently Articheck is only available on iPhones and iPads, but we
are developing a web app which will be ready in 6-9 months, and in
the meantime we are offering incentives to help with hardware
purchase.  Our Christmas deal: if you sign up by 31 Dec 2015 you get
a free iPad (if you discontinue your subscription within 12 months
you have to return the iPad).

Annika Erikson
CEO and Founder
Articheck