Subject: Hydraulic variable height workbenches

Hydraulic variable height workbenches

From: William Shepherd <w.shepherd<-at->
Date: Monday, December 14, 2015
Athena Moore <athenamae<-at->gmail<.>com> writes

>I am looking for a source for hand-cranked hydraulic variable height
>workbenches.  A wood working surface is preferable.  Any information
>would be appreciated.

I see someone mentioned Ikea US as a source, Ikea Canada also has
various benches that may work for those looking in Canada.  I found
the same one as mentioned

    <URL:http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/50263225/>

They also offer couple different shapes/styles, all depending on
what you are needing.  Some come with a top but you may want
something specific or a more appropriate material than what Ikea
puts on there.

William Shepherd
Collections Officer
Swift Current Museum