Subject: Condition reporting app

Condition reporting app

From: Marta Palmeira <2021<-at->
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015
We are writing from 20-21 Conservacao e Restauro, because we are
looking for an Android app to do digital condition reports.  Is
there anyone that has it and wants to share with us?  We would like
to test it, and if it fits our purposes, we are willing to pay for
it. Please contact us at 2021<-at->2021<.>pt

Marta Palmeira
20-21 Conservacao e Restauro de Arte Contemporanea, Lda.

Rua do Rosario 339-B 1o
4050-525 Porto
Portugal
Mobile: +351 960 080 607