Subject: Position at Historic Royal Palaces

Position at Historic Royal Palaces

From: Jo Wilson <jo.wilson<-at->
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2015
Digital Asset Management Supervisor
Historic Royal Palaces (HRP)
Based at Hampton Court Palace

Fixed term role - Two years

Historic Royal Palaces (HRP) is the independent charity that looks
after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting
House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle.
Together these six extraordinary palaces are home to almost one
thousand years of history

We are currently recruiting for a supervisor for our Digital Asset
Management Team to support the delivery and implementation of a new
Digital Asset Management system which will touch every part of the
organisation including conservation and learning, the visitor
experience, retail and advertising and membership with a view to
increasing our audience reach across all of our palaces, both
on-site and digitally.

As supervisor, you will be the lead user of this new system, act as
champion for its use and be the liaison between our systems
development team and the user stakeholders.

You will be expected therefore to have a working knowledge of the
complexities of asset standards and the current market trends in
digital asset information management.  As a customer and
results-focused individual you will have demonstrable experience in
the provision of business support during the implementation and
successful adoption of a similar system, preferably within the
heritage sector.  You will have proven analytical and
problem-solving skills for your work to support HRP to create
publication-ready digital assets, to build the content of DAM
assets, and to establish the DAM as the centralised repository of
digital images, audio and video assets for HRP-wide use.

To ensure success, you will maintain a good working relationship
with the system vendors and manage the training and development of
DAM users.  You will be a strong team player yet also comfortable
working independently with the ability to work under pressure and to
tight deadlines on this demanding programme.

An understanding of the Agile framework would be beneficial.  Based
at Hampton Court Palace you may be required to travel to our other
sites on occasion.

Closing date: 16 December 2015

Salary: Approximately UKP31,000

Find out more and apply by visiting

    <URL:http://www.hrp.org.uk/recruitment>

Historic Royal Palaces is an equal opportunities employer and truly
values a diverse workforce.  Applications are welcome from
candidates regardless of their background.

Jo Wilson
Business Supervisor
Conservation and Collection Care

                 Distributed: Friday, December 4, 2015