Subject: Survey on the use of GIS software

Survey on the use of GIS software

From: Svenja Kampe <sveka_12<-at->
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Survey on the use of geographic information system (GIS) software
for the documentation of archaeological objects lifted as a block

I study objects conservation at the State Academy of Art and Design
in Stuttgart and will write my Master Thesis about "The application
of geographic information system (GIS) software for the
documentation of block-lifted archaeological objects".  In the
run-up of this thesis it would really help me, if you could spend 15
minutes to fill in the form at

    <URL:https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/96Y8NMS>

This survey shall help me to gather information how frequently this
technique is applied and if it is an alternative to the common
documentation methods.  Even if you do not apply GIS-software for
documentation purposes, it would really help me, if you could fill
in the form.

The survey is anonymous.  Thank you very much for your help.

Svenja Kampe

                 Distributed: Friday, December 4, 2015