Subject: Survey on mahlsticks

Survey on mahlsticks

From: Beeli Franziska <franziska.beeli<-at->
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2015
I am a student at the Hochschule der Kunste Bern in the conservation
and restoratdepartment.  My focus is in painting and sculpture.
Presently I am in the midst of writing my Bachelors thesis.  The
mahl stick, a tool of painters and restorers, will be the topic of
the thesis and at the close of the thesis i will also design and
build a new model of the Mahl stick.

To truly understand how to make a better Mahl stick for present day
restorers I am collecting information.  It is important for me to
know how your Mahl stick is constructed and the specific needs it is
meeting.  To this end I have created an online survey.  I hope you
can take the five minutes to fill it out.  In turn, I will also keep
you informed of the development of the new and improved Mahl stick.

Link to the survey:

    <URL:http://i2ge2j.findmind.ch>

    Direct link english
    <URL:http://i2ge2j.findmind.ch/?l=2>

    Direct link german
    <URL:http://i2ge2j.findmind.ch/?l=0>

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the survey.

Franziska Beeli

                 Distributed: Friday, December 4, 2015