Subject: Paper conservator in Canada sought

Paper conservator in Canada sought

From: Jennifer Bowser <bowser_jennifer<-at->
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2015
    author.

I am looking for contact details for a conservator that specializes
in works of art on paper, with treatment experience working on 19th
century Asian paintings on paper.  Preferably in Western Canada or
Western USA.  I have also tried both AIC and CAPC.

Any recommendations or information is greatly appreciated.

Jennifer Bowser

                 Distributed: Friday, December 4, 2015