Subject: Oddy testing Dulux Trade paints

Oddy testing Dulux Trade paints

From: Steve Newman <steve.newman<-at->
Date: Monday, November 9, 2015
I am trying to find out whether anyone, most likely based in the UK,
has carried out Oddy Tests on the following Dulux Trade paints (matt
or eggshell finish)?  The reference numbers are:

    20 YY 61/475
    20 YY 64/523
    40 YY 83/086
    50 GG 65/065
    50 GG 56/076
    90 BG 72/038

These are a range of pale pastel colours required for an exhibition.
I have checked these against the British Museum web based version of
their Oddy Test database and cannot find any of the above colours
tested. Unfortunately there is not enough time to get these fully
Oddy tested. Any help much appreciated.

Steve Newman
Head of Metals Conservation
Objects Conservation