Subject: Enamel plaques

Enamel plaques

From: Ana Machado Santos <doruana<-at->
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2015
I am looking for information on metal alloys used in the frames
associated with enamel plaques from XVI century, many of whose
frames are told to be XIX century, but are there analyses on their
alloys?  What about XVI century frames, do you know of someone
analyzing their metal alloys?  I'm also looking for information
concerning the fabrics in some of these frames, beside the one that
was published in the Wallace collection catalogue a few years ago.

Ana Paula Machado
Curator
Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis, Porto

                 Distributed: Sunday, November 8, 2015