Subject: Papyrus conservator sought

Papyrus conservator sought

From: Tracey Seddon <tracey.seddon<-at->
Date: Friday, October 23, 2015
As part of a redevelopment of its Ancient Egypt gallery World Museum
Liverpool plans to display large sections of papyrus from two Books
of the Dead, which are currently in poor condition.  We are looking
for a freelance conservator in the UK with relevant skills and
experience to undertake this work.  Please give me a call or email
me directly if you are interested in this work.

    Tracey Seddon ACR
    Senior Organics Conservator
    National Museums Liverpool
    Midland Railway Building
    1 Peter Street
    Liverpool L1 6BL
    +44 151 478 4843
    tracey.seddon<-at->liverpoolmuseums<.>org<.>uk

                Distributed: Saturday, October 24, 2015