Subject: Workshop on Kumayri Cultural Museum-Preserve

Workshop on Kumayri Cultural Museum-Preserve

From: Caitlin Hart <caitlin.c.hart<-at->
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2015
Workshop

"Conservation of the Kumayri Cultural Museum-Preserve"
Kumayri Cultural Museum Preserve
Historic City Center
Gyumri, Armenia
May 18-30, 2016; June 4-17, 2016; June 20-July 3, 2016; July 10-21,
2016; July 25-August 7, 2016; August 11-23, 2016; September 1-12,
2016; September 19-30, 2016

Cost:

    Double: US$2,350
    Single: US$220

for 12-day session

Adventures in Preservation (AiP) has been working since 2007 to help
develop a project that will lead to repair and restoration of as
many historic structures in the district as possible.  We are
pleased to offer you the opportunity to join this project run by the
Kumayri Museum-Preserve.  Work in 2016 will focus on documentation
work within Kumayri Cultural Museum-Preserve.  Hands-on work will
consist of taking measurements and photographs, making architectural
drawings, and collecting written and verbal data.  The collected
data will be used to find the most efficient solutions for
restoration of specific buildings within the historic district.

For further information about this opportunity, visit our project
page

    <URL:http://adventuresinpreservation.org/upcoming-adventures/kumayri-cultural-museum-preserve/>
    <URL:http://adventuresinpreservation.org/upcoming-adventures/chhairo-gompa-rwi>

or contact us at trips<-at->adventuresinpreservation<.>org

Caitlin Hart
Adventures in Preservation
1557 North Street
Boulder CO 80304