Subject: Eastern Analytical Symposium

Eastern Analytical Symposium

From: John Scott <nyconsnfdn<-at->
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2015
New York Conservation Foundation and Eastern Analytical Symposium:

"Terahertz and Allied Methods for Cultural Heritage"
NYCF/EAS Conservation Science Annual
near New York City, USA
Nov 16-17, 2015

Five years ago NYCF and EAS presented the first international
symposium on Terahertz imaging and analysis for cultural heritage,
in our Conservation Science Annual.  Impressive advances have
followed, as this year's international roster of researchers will
describe.

Moderate registration fee.  Students very inexpensive.

The larger Eastern Analytical Symposium runs Nov 16-18, 2015 and
includes not only our CSA sessions, but sessions, short courses and
a technology exposition all covering diverse methods in Microscopy,
Forensics, Spectroscopy, Separations, and more

CSA sessions and general info at York Consn Facebook Event and in
industry e-newsletter:

    <URL:https://www.facebook.com/events/233383603498741/>

    <URL:http://www.spectroscopyonline.com/networking-and-educational-opportunities-upcoming-eastern-analytical-symposium>

EAS program with all technical sessions, download and then for CSA
search on 'cultural':

    <URL:http://easinc.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Oral-Sessions-PP-20151.pdf>

Online registration:

    <URL:http://easinc.org/wordpress/?page_idE1>