Subject: Hydrophilic and hydrophobic membranes

Hydrophilic and hydrophobic membranes

From: Steven Dorling <sdorling_at__at_pilmembranes.com>
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2015
I am a Product Manager for a company called Porelle Membranes based
in the UK:

    <URL:http://www.porellemembranes.com>

We have manufactured a number of hydrophilic and hydrophobic
membranes laminated to several non-woven fabrics, specifically for
use within preservation.

We are aware of the Goretex and Sympatex products that are already
used in the application of humidification and de-humidification as
well as the Goretex use for Poulticing out discolouration and for
the delivery of solvents.

Our membranes have been chemically designed to provide similar
functions as the above products.

We are at the stage of deliberating the scope and demand for these
types of products into the preservation market.  We are also trying
to establish the best way to service this market.

If anyone has used the above products or has the requirement of such
products, I would be keen to hear from you.  I am also keen to
understand the volumes of these products used globally.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Steven Dorling
Product Manager
Porelle Membranes