Subject: Hanna chloride test kit

Hanna chloride test kit

From: Konstantina Tsatsouli <ktsatsouli<-at->
Date: Monday, September 7, 2015
We are currently using the Hanna HI 3815 chloride test kit for
chloride level determination during iron desalination.  Does anyone
know what is the percentage of the nitric acid solution contained
within the kit?  It seems that it runs out much quicker than the
rest of the reactants, and we are wondering whether it is possible
to make our own nitric acid solution.

Konstantina Tsatsouli, MSc
Archaeological and Museum Objects Conservator
Larisa Archaeological Ephorate
Intertemporal Museum of Larisa
Mezourlo T.K. 41500
Larisa, Greece