Subject: Food in museums

Food in museums

From: Zack Peabody <zackofalltrades<-at->
Date: Sunday, September 6, 2015
Ingrid Neuman <berkart<-at->earthlink<.>net> writes

>I am writing to inquire if there is an extant formal list of
>recommended (and also therefore by extension not recommended) food
>items to be served in a small museum cafe.  There has never been a
>museum cafe in-house at our museum and thus we are seeking
>recommendations, and caveats, for food products in a cafe area which
>has very close proximity to galleries within the museum.

I would ask that question not only of the Registrars Committee of
the American Alliance of Museums Listserv

    <URL:http://www.rcaam.org/Listserv>

who will absolutely produce multiple answers.

I would also ask the coordinators of the "When You Work At A Museum"
tumblr--it's generally a humor tumblr so expect mainly worst case
scenarios (from both) as a response, but either has the potential to
generate the answer you are looking for (especially RCAAM, but you
just never know)

    <URL:http://whenyouworkatamuseum.com>

                Distributed: Sunday, September 13, 2015