Subject: Tapestry frame

Tapestry frame

From: Catherine Vicic <k.vicic<-at->
Date: Friday, September 4, 2015
We are a small textile conservation studio in South West London with
a large object for conservation.  We are looking to
buy/borrow/rehouse or even, if it doesn't cost too much, have made a
tapestry frame that is no more than 3 metres long (minimum 2.8
metres).  We would be grateful for any offers of frames or advice on
how to source a frame/frame maker.

Kate Vicic
kvicic<-at->btinternet<.>com
Freelance Textile Conservator